Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mysteries Revealed

All my life was a mystery. Who my parents were, where I was born and the biggest one, why I was left. After days of miserable chores and scrubbing, knuckle scraping, and ankle breaking, I decided to escape and start life again. I was walking along the damp road with nothing but rags on, shivering and getting chilled to the bone. As I bent down to sniff a pearl flower, someone came up to me, scooped me up then hastily shoved me in a rough bush, hushing me up as I shrieked. I gazed around,
"where am I?" I asked.
"You have entered the my world" a smooth voice spoke, emerging out of shadows.
"Who are you" I questioned, dazed.
"Your dad, now take a look around young one"
I glanced around,
"wow" I gasped with shock.
I had just stepped into the most amazing world ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment