Saturday 13 September 2014

A different dimension

As I walked along the road and down the deserted street my heart stopped beating and I fell without warning.

"Sorry" I whispered in mid-air as I hovered over my house, high in the sky.
As I drifted into the soggy clouds the world dissolved.. My family I thought, scared. I glanced around and everywhere was amazing. I pinched myself, nothing happened.
"Where am I" I gasped with shock, wheezing with wonder.
"You have landed in a safe place where no-one can harm you" a delicate voice spoke, calmly.
"What do you mean" I croaked.
"You'll see" The voice said again.
"What" I managed.
I looked around, the world was beautiful. The sea's were calm, and the fountains ripply. The sun always shined, and rainbows welcomed.
Safe forever.
Until.
The day.
It.
Came....

No comments:

Post a Comment