Tuesday 12 August 2014

In the trash can

I slowly walked up to it, wiping my hand over the greasy surface and taking in it's pleasured smell. I dived. The rubbish seemed to never end, plastic, after rubber, after cans spilled out, until I halted to a stop. I landed in a world of grey. No flowers could possibly grow there as the pollution and smoke burnt and rotted the hard dirt. Factories had been built everywhere, rubbish was littered everywhere and there was barely any ground space left. Tree stumps were the only thing left to remember the nice lively trees we USED to breath. People coughed but didn't seem to care, now they all had to BUY air. The world, the USED to be perfect world was now a complete and utter mess. People didn't seem to care that there were live things trying to live at peace, they all seemed to WANT to ruin it. I couldn't live like this and I wouldn't. It's so unfair why would anyone want to do this?
I whispered, "what are you trying to do, kill people?"
No reply. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I screamed.
"STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN THE WORLD?"
Again no answer, but all eyes had turned my way, all eyes glaring at me, showing meaning and hate. I shoved my head into my hands and cried my heart out, emotion bubbling inside. I toke one last breath then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment