Sunday 3 August 2014

Nightmares

My mind shuffled around the possible problems.
"Look what's the worst thing that can happen? " She said.
" We all die, " I replied.
" Good point, " she whispered back.
We sat for a moment in silence, and huddled together while we shook with fear. Why was life so hard, I wondered? The next morning we woke up and shivered as we realized the work that lay ahead. Anybody else would've died to be me, I on the other hand just wanted to die. We solemnly slumped off to the 'so called' adventure, tumbling and tripping on the way. We finally arrived. The guard, shaking his head walked up to me shoving my and my sister behind bars, telling us tomorrow we'd have no head. My sister was terrified the, one I looked up to no longer mature. I sat in the jail all night wondering what he meant by 'no head' the next day I figured it out.











1 comment:

  1. FREAKY!!!


    ps who r the sisters???

    i am PIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete