Thursday 7 August 2014

The Ball Of Life

Imagine a ball that was so powerful it could save the world, or destroy it. Now imagine that a young kid had found it. Well that's exactly what happened. The world had been at peace as the ball was hidden away where we thought no-one could find it until some selfish little boy went looking. Disasters. The one word that explains everything. Day after day the world has been breaking. The screams have been made. The cries have been taken. People would soon no longer walk the earth if this kept happening. After another day of death I could take it no longer, I had to make a stop to all this craziness. I woke up early and carefully tiptoed out of the house. Unfortunately, my mum heard.
"What do you think you're doing," She yelled at me.
"Trying to save the world," I cried.
"You can't do that you'll die"
"Well I can't live like this any-more." I replied.
After a long moment of silence I got up and left.
"Wait," my mum called.
"What" I answered angrily.
"I love you" she said sweetly.
We hugged then I had to leave.
"Bye" we said simultaneously.
I walked into the cold...


No comments:

Post a Comment