Thursday 13 November 2014

Losing hope

Have you ever wondered what it would be like knowing that you would never be able to live again. Have you ever imagined being trapped and left in pain to die. Have you ever thought what it would be like to be cursed forever and knowing that your parents are being fooled and thinking you're all right or alive. Then imagine breaking your parents hearts, them realizing your gone and thinking it was your plan all along. Now think of the worst pain you can ever imagine, then think of feeling that sensation for thousands of cursed years. Now imagine having all these things in your life, a life like mine. You might think your unlucky when you don't get a biscuit in your lunch then whine and complain. You might want to commit suicide when your not allowed a sleepover. Think again. My eyes are bloodshot. My hair is lank. My clothes are ragged. My soul is torn. My life is despair. All I want to do is die, but I can't. Now think what your saying to your mum next time she doesn't let you have a piece of cake. I'm trapped in a body that's not mine, forced to kill mankind, even my parents. Dumbfounded and losing my mind, I will never be able to breath. Life could never be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment