Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bodies part 2

I stood there, waiting for my friend Faith. When I spotted her then was about to rush over to where  she was but she got there first. I started talking about the concert we were planning to go to but Faiths gaze was unfocused and I knew she wasn't listening. I tried communicating to her but she was off in another universe. I walked on without her then my gaze fell on a body with it's eyes rolled into it's skull and he had a petrified look. I kept walking without looking back but when I saw another body I broke into a run. I then saw another and another and fear was bubbling inside. I then heard a scared and faraway voice call,
'Alicia,'
and I turned the other way. I then saw her sprawled across the ground and shock spread across my face.
'Faith don't go, don't leave me,' I cried.
But she was gone and there was nothing I could do to save her...

1 comment:

  1. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooood
    i love the ending
    pia

    ReplyDelete