Monday 24 November 2014

Come back (part two)

Come back,
I need you.
I'm sorry,
This wasn't meant to happen.
I shouldn't have said that,
It was the wrong thing to do.
Please forgive me,
I need you more than ever before.
We can work it out together,
If you would just turn around.
We can make things right,
Just please try.
We will be together,
If you would just believe it can happen.
Keep protecting,
We need to be safe.
Don't leave me,
You're the only thing keeping me alive.
Don't go away,
You're my hope and my love.
Look at me,
You're eyes are warmth.
Smile,
It will keep me going.
I'd clasp you're hand and never let go,
But I never get the chance
I've broken free from my terror for you,
But you don't seem to care.
See the world at a different glance,
And you'll see the happiness I've forged for you.
After many years I've lived in misery,
Now that I'm happy why won't you be happy with me.
If you wanted me so badly,
Then why aren't you coming back.
I told you to leave me,
But that was in the time when I felt miserable.
You're face is perfect you're laugh is pleasant.
I want to hear it again.
Every thing used to be just right,
It can be like that again.
All you're doing is cowering I a corner,
I've offered you my hand why don't you take it.
I'm so sorry just come back,
I've told you so many times.
Please, please forgive me,
That way we can finally live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment