Thursday 16 October 2014

Hope

Was it all a dream? Or did I actually do that? Did I actually just wipe out all that was left of mankind? NO, I can't have, there was a war, remember. But there was still some left after the war wasn't there? Fed up I walked over to our campsite to see for myself. All that was left was dust. I checked the forest then the beach. Nothing. All that could be seen was black sky and grey mist. Just a glimpse of light is enough. Just a living soul would comfort me. Had I been controlled? Had I been possessed?  But all I could remember was falling to the ground, lifeless. Was this my fate? Being stuck with a spirit possessing my body and being forced to kill as I pass out. But I didn't know. All I could do was hope. I would hope upon hope until the days died out that I would survive. Survive and live as a peaceful human living a normal life. I still didn't know that I had been possessed or killed anyone but until then fear would spread. I remembered when I had been a baby, not a fear nor worry could take me. I strained my mind as I thought back to when I had been born and a misty voice appeared.
'You will live in peace and quite till the age of 15, then will be possessed by my sister, nothing can stop this nothing will save you.'
All that was left of that memory was my parents screaming, me wailing ad the spirit fleeing as she laughed hysterically.
I fell to the floor screaming as I blacked out.
'AHHHHHHHHHH.'

No comments:

Post a Comment