Thursday 16 October 2014

after dawn

A wrinkled hand clasped my shoulder and I yelped as it tugged at my collar.
"What to you think your doing," I shouted, angry but scared.
Silence followed.
"Tell me" I said into the silence.
"Trying to save your life," she croaked.
"Yeah right" I laughed
"Fine if this is how you want to play, death will be your match
"Help" I yelled so anyone within a miles reach could hear.
I flash of lightning shot out of hand and I fell.
I felt her grasping around my neck and opened my mouth put she shot a glare at me and I stopped. The journey dragged on and after a while I got tired, and as my eyelids drooped I fell asleep. We arrived at a gloomy mansion covered in mounds of dust and she shoved me into the center of the room.
"When the moons align you will find death knocking on your door," the old lady said to the heavens but I knew it was aimed at me.
After what felt like a months the moons aligned.


No comments:

Post a Comment