Tuesday 17 March 2015

Mysteries

I strolled along the hard ground and sharp rocks, the waves lapping so close yet so far away. The chilling breeze felt like ice yet inside I was so warm. The beauty itself was the chilling thing, with the ominous waves and the icy silence. I kept walking then broke into a run. I leaped inside my house when I finally reached it and found two kittens lapping milk as delicately as the waves lapped at the beach. They shouldn't be here, something was not right. I stepped off the porch and into obscurity, everything breaking away before my eyes. As suddenly as it started everything came back, joining together like puzzle pieces, but something was different, it should be morning but now it's sunset and I looked up at two trees I had never seen before in my life. The trees swayed tortuously in the heavy breeze, dangerously crashing onto the ground and breaking the rubble. I'd been an imbecile, what was I thinking, was I dreaming? Nothing was real, everything was unknown. A torn down building appeared out of the blue, wood tearing off the structure. I was led out of curiosity down a mysterious alleyway, even more ominous than anything else I'd seen today. It terrified me, What was this? Surely, no it couldn't be, it couldn't end this way. I fell, closed my eyes then my heart stopped beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment